All you need to do is wash your ingredients and toss them in the blender... magic!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your carrot.
- Slice your banana into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add your banana, carrot, chia seeds, cinnamon, flax seeds, honey, ice, lemon, peanut butter, raspberries and vanilla to your blender and pulsate until smooth.
- Serve your smoothie cold! You can store it for up to 3 days in the fridge.