A quick and easy alternative to using rice, add your favorite spices and enjoy.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Thoroughly wash your cauliflower and cut away all excess leaves. Then grate or place in your food processor until the cauliflower has the consistency of rice.
- Finely chop your celery stalk and onion.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add celery stalk and onion, nutmeg and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Sauté your cauliflower in a pan over medium heat for 6-10 minutes. Cover with a lid so your veggies become more tender.
- Lower the heat, add lemon and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Add Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Enjoy your vegetable rice on it's own or as a side dish to accompany just about anything.