Borscht is traditionally a sour soup, so make it as sour as you see fit.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets into evenly sized pieces.
- Wash and cut your red cabbage and zucchini in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your dill, garlic, leeks and onion.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar and horseradish and mix.
- Add Dill and Walnuts on top.