Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower, Mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot, garlic and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Cauliflower, Mushrooms and Zucchini and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.