Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Wash, peel and cut your Sweet Potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your Cucumber and Tomato into even pieces.
- Finely chop your Chili Pepper, Garlic, Onion and Parsley.
- Boil Quinoa according to instructions on package. Save about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chili pepper, garlic, onion and thyme. Then, add tomato and fry at lower temperature for a few minutes.
- Add sweet potato to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add a splash of the rice/noodle water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked Quinoa to your pan and mix evenly.
- Spread your ingredients evenly into a casserole dish.
- Cover your casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Uncover for the last 10 minutes.
- Add Cucumber and Parsley on top.