Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Lower the heat, add lemon and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Walnuts on top.