View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel and cut your Carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Boston Lettuce, Iceberg Lettuce and Zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your Tomato into even pieces.
- Finely chop your Chili Pepper.
- Toast Pinenuts on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chili pepper. Then, add carrot and tomato and fry at lower temperature for a few minutes.
- Add zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix Harissa, Pesto and Vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Olives and Pinenuts on top.