As easy as cracking an egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion and spring onion.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and tabasco sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add parmesan cheese on top and cook until melted.
- Add Arugula, Olives, Spring Onion, Sunflower Seeds and Tomatoes on top.