Looks good! Snap a photo and share it on our Pinterest board https://pin.it/pvz3nlbbgn5xy3
. The best wins 1 month of free PRIME!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, ginger and onion.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix rice vinegar and soy sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Walnuts on top.