Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Broccoli, Carrot and Mushrooms and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix maple syrup, sesame oil and vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.