Allow your noodles to cool off so you can enjoy this fresh salad chilled!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel and cut your carrot so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your red bell pepper so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and red onion.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot, noodles, red bell pepper, red onion and tofu together in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, ginger, lime, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sriracha together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.