Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic and jalapeño.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Almonds, Nutritional Yeast, Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon and Turmeric on top.