Serve as an excellent snack or as a side dish for another meal.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your cilantro.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Eggplant, and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add agave nectar, balsamic vinegar, miso, olive oil and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add your vegetables to your plate and garnish with your topping.
- Add Almonds and Cilantro on top.