Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See the recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your avocado as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bell Pepper, Black Beans, Spinach and White Beans to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.