View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Carrot and Potatoes oregano and thyme and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Raisins and Walnuts on top.