A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your bell pepper, broccoli and romaine lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bell pepper, broccoli, onion and romaine lettuce together in a bowl.
- Mix chili pepper, lime and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Olives, Pumpkin Seeds and Sesame Seeds on top.