View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts and kale in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add onion, chili powder and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cavoletti Di Bruxelles to your pan and fry for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Cavolo Riccio and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add balsamic vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Mirtilli Secchi and Noci on top.