Use finely rolled oats for a faster and easier option.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your kiwi and orange as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Make porridge base
- Put the oats in a bowl. Bring boiling water to the bowl (water:oats ratio 2:1). Add a bit of salt and mix it. Let it sit for 5 minutes, while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add peanut butter into the bowl for the whole duration for a more creamy mouthfeel.
- Mix lemon into your porridge.
- Add Kiwi and Orange on top.