The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and enoki mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, ginger and spring onion.
- Toast peanuts and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli, Carrot and Enoki Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spring Onion and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix chili oil, jam, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked noodles to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Peanuts and Sesame Seeds on top.