Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cabbage and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, carrot, celery stalk, garlic, onion and parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot, celery stalk, garlic and onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Cabbage, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Basil and Parsley on top.