Strengthen and protect your bones by ensuring you consume ingredients that are rich in calcium, protein, phosphorus, as well as other trace minerals and vitamins needed to safeguard your bones.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli, brussels sprouts and kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion and parsley.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese and mozzarella.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, smoked paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Brussels Sprouts to your pan and fry for 20 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Kale and Peas and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Fry your eggs and set aside to use as a topping.
- Add olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Goat Cheese, Mozzarella, Parsley and Sunflower Seeds on top.