If you’d like your ramen to have a deeper flavor, you can add some more aromas or sauces.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your bok choy, cabbage and shiitake mushrooms so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, ginger, onion and spring onion.
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat sesame oil in a pot and add carrot, garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a pot, add Cabbage, Edamame and Shiitake Mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bok Choy and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sriracha and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sesame oil and mix.
- Add your noodles to the soup and mix.
- Add Bean Sprouts, Kimchi and Spring Onion on top.