Quinoa is a superfood meaning it is packed with nutrients making this dish super healthy.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, cinnamon and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower and Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add lime to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked quinoa on your plate.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.