Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash into evenly sized pieces.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and green beans in evenly sized pieces.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Wash and cut your green beans so they can be used for dipping.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Almonds, Cherry Tomatoes, Dried Cranberries, Feta Cheese and Oregano on top.
- Dip green beans into your creation and enjoy!