As simple as cracking an egg, mixing in some milk, and pouring into your pie crust!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and leeks.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and leeks, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Parsnips and Sweet Potato to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix and whisk your eggs, oat milk and olive oil together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your leeks, parsnips and sweet potato into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until top is golden brown.