Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cabbage, eggplant, shiitake mushrooms, yellow zucchini and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add celery stalk and garlic, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage, Eggplant, Shiitake Mushrooms, Tofu, Yellow Zucchini and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix maple syrup, miso, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked noodles on your plate.
- Add Spring Onion on top.