Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Almonds on top.