A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Slice your avocado and radishes as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, chickpeas, kale and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar and tahini together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds, Radishes, Sunflower Seeds and Salt on top.