If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cilantro, garlic, ginger and onion.
- Heat oil in a pot and add ginger and onion, chili powder, cumin, curry powder, garlic and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Chickpeas and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add coconut milk and yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Almonds, Cilantro and Sunflower Seeds on top.