Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
Sweet Chili Sauce
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, cabbage and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add chili pepper, garlic and ginger, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage and Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Add chili oil, coconut milk, lime, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Spring Onion on top.