Use finely rolled oats for a faster and easier option.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your avocado, banana, dates, mango, orange, papaya and pineapple into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
Make porridge base
- Put the oats in a bowl. Bring boiling water to the bowl (water:oats ratio 2:1). Add a bit of salt and mix it. Let it sit for 5 minutes, while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add banana and chia seeds into the bowl for the whole duration for a more creamy mouthfeel.
- Toast almonds and macadamia nuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix agave nectar and soy milk into your porridge.
- Add Almonds, Avocado, Dates, Dried Cranberries, Macadamia Nuts, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Pineapple and Raisins on top.