The spiciness in a Thai Curry comes from the curry paste. Red curries are usually spicier than yellow curries but less spicy than green.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, green beans and kale so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot, garlic and ginger.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan, add carrot, garlic and ginger, turmeric and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli and Corn to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bean Sprouts, Bell Pepper, Green Beans and Kale and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add curry paste and lime to your pan and mix.
- Add your coconut milk and let simmer for 10 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Peanuts on top.