Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, onion and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, chili powder, garlic and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and Milk and mix.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Parsley on top.