Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic and onion, chili powder, oregano and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Cauliflower and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionately, so it doesn't burn.. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Basil and Pinenuts on top.