The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your shallots and spring onion.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat butter in a pan and add shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 30 minutes.
- Mix greek yogurt together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Mozzarella, Pinenuts, Spring Onion and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.