Let the oven do the work for you!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot and potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cabbage and leeks so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your orange into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your ginger and parsley.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread the Black Beans, Cabbage, Carrot, Ginger, Leeks and Potatoes, cinnamon and rosemary evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix black beans, cabbage, carrot, ginger, leeks and potatoes together in a bowl.
- Add Orange, Parsley and Pumpkin Seeds on top.