For an extra smooth and creamy hummus, soak your chickpeas in baking powder to break down their tough skin.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beetroot and red onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Beetroot, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 45 minutes.
- Add chickpeas to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Coconut on top.