View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your dill.
- Grate or slice your Cottage Cheese, Gouda Cheese.
- Heat margarine in a pan, add Black Beans and Peas marjoram and paprika and fry for 5 minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add black beans, cottage cheese, dill, peas and yogurt to your blender and pulsate until desired texture. You can add some liquid from the can of beans if necessary.
- Add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough to help make a consistency that is easy to shape.
- Mix your cottage cheese and gouda cheese into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands so that the patties are easier to shape. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side.
- Add Dill on top.