Allow your noodles to cool off so you can enjoy this fresh salad chilled!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel and cut your carrot so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot, cucumber, noodles and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix agave nectar, lemon, olive oil, peanut butter and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Peanuts and Spring Onion on top.