Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your apple, Mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Slice your pear into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot and chili pepper.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Butternut Squash and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Carrot and Mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Chili Pepper and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add cream and Milk to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Apple, Cherry Tomatoes and Pear on top.