View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel and cut your Butternut Squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Ginger.
- Spread the butternut squash with ginger evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast Sunflower Seeds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Mix Butternut Squash and Ginger together in a bowl.
- Mix Lemon, Miso and Tahini together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of salad.
- Add Dates, Raisins and Sunflower Seeds on top.