View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your Celeriac. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Gruyere Cheese.
- Toast Almonds on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add Celeriac with nutmeg and fry for 20 minutes.
- Whisk your eggs with milk then add in your Almond Milk, Balsamic Vinegar, Canola Oil, Cream, Ketchup, Mustard and Sriracha and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your Celeriac into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Add Gruyere Cheese on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 190°C (375°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Almonds on top.