As easy as cracking an egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your basil.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Eggplant, and fry for 15 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your sugar to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add cherry tomatoes on top and cook until melted.
- Add Almonds and Basil on top.