Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, onion and red bell pepper.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat butter in a pan, add carrot, garlic, onion and red bell pepper, rosemary and sage and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Lower the heat, add canned tomatoes and stock to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.